Ask a Tax Question - Irs Tax Help
Tax This!: An Insider's Guide to Standing Up to the IRS
by Scott Estill

Tax This! An Insider's Guide to Standing Up to the IRS, is just that. It provides the insight of an insider that will help you stand up to the IRS in any situation. Little known facts and difficult to conceive strategies are revealed that will help any target of the IRS deal effectively with them or help prevent you from becoming their target.

Author Scott Estill discloses all the rights, which are many, that citizens have when confronted with a problem involving the IRS. He gives an insider's look at the culture, attitudes, and seemingly out of control bureaucracy that prevails inside the IRS and prepares you to deal with the IRS at that level also. His information is backed up by references to the Internal Revenue Code, Congressional Law, and established judicial decisions.

Tax This also provides clear examples of completed IRS forms, which are many and varied. Overall, this is an informative, easy read for someone like me with little knowledge of the IRS. It will hold your interest even if the IRS isn't breathing down your neck and may be invaluable if they are.


Ask a Tax Question - Irs Tax Help -

Ask a CPA Mom your Tax Question FREE?

IRS wants you to retire Financially Free!     We will answer your questions and give you options about how to become Financially Free when you retire

Tax answers/options when you sell your Home.      We will answer your questions about the tax free home sales and give you options on tax free exchanges

So, You got a letter from IRS?  We can help.    Letters from IRS are scary. We will answer your questions at no charge.

S-Corp, LLC, C-Corp, Partnership - Your Choice?    Selecting the correct Business Entity is confusing.  We will give you the tax options of each Business Entity.

How not to pay taxes when you sell income property.    We will explain how to do a tax free exchange & not pay taxes when you sell your income property.

Ask a Tax Question - Irs Tax Help
  If you desire to ask a specific question feel free to contact us. 
Opinions are FREE.

Getting Tax Help From The IRS   
Carl LaFresnaye

They say that the only things certain in life are death and taxes.

Since we are all faced with filing our taxes year after year, it is pretty unavoidable.

Article to continue below----------------------------------------------

Indian Government Offers Scholarships For Undergraduate Courses (AsiaOne)
Malaysia, KUALA LUMPUR: The Indian government is giving out scholarships to children of Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) for undergraduate professional and general courses...


If you can afford to have a Certified Public Accountant file your taxes, you're fortunate. Maybe your taxes are complex enough that having that kind of professional help is crucial. Many who own their own business are in that sort of situation.

Many others of us can go to a local tax office – like an H&R Block – and have them help us with our taxes. They have computer programs that ask the right questions to get your taxes done accurately. You just have to bring in basic items, like you W2 forms and investment information. They can also submit your taxes online – making your refund (if you get one) come much quicker than mailing in a paper copy of your taxes.

Article to continue below----------------------------------------------

Indian Government Offers Scholarships For Undergraduate Courses (The Star)
KUALA LUMPUR: The Indian government is giving out scholarships to children of Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) for undergraduate professio nal and general courses in India...


If your financial life is comparatively simple, you might be able to file your own taxes – it really isn't that hard if you work for someone else and don't have enough deductions to justify itemizing them. You can just take the standard deduction and filing your forms will be fairly simple. Gather your financial information and try it.

If you're working on filling out your own tax forms, the IRS can help with your unanswered questions. There are other sources of tax help, but a reliable one is to ask the IRS – the ones in charge of the whole system. So, you might consider getting tax help from the IRS. In which ways do they offer help? Let's take a look.

Online With The Internal Revenue Service

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has quite a good website. It is full of self-help features. They have all of the tax forms downloadable, as well as the instruction booklets. You can read them online or on your computer, or print them out. As for the tax forms, the IRS has helped there, too. The tax forms can be opened and completed, or saved for filling in later. The information you fill in will be saved for later, if you choose that type of form. Other forms can only be printed out for filling in manually. Most people prefer to fill the forms in online, as those can also be saved electronically for future reference when applying for education grants, etc.

The IRS also has a listing of the most common questions – you may find your question is already answered there. It's a great place to check first for accurate tax help from the IRS.

Phoning The Internal Revenue Service

If the answer to your question isn't available online, the IRS also has a toll-free phone number you can call to ask a live body your tax questions. If the IRS gives you tax help, it should be a reliable, accurate answer.

Who are the CPA Moms?      Your Tax Professional Forever!!!!

“CPA Moms - Tax Moms - EA Moms" are trade names given to Accounting and Tax Professionals who chose to work in an “relaxed” environment. Some "Moms" work from home, other work from personal offices. Not all are Moms, there are some Dads. We call them Mr. Tax Moms. CPA Dads or Enrolled Agents Dads.
Each Mom is independent. Once a client starts working with a Mom, the client will keep the same “Mom” year after year regardless of where the client moves or relocates. Being in a “relaxed” environment has many advantages. Lower overhead, faster response time, more availability, etc.
To be a member a CPA Mom, Tax Moms, or an Erolled Moms the Tax Professional must ALWAYS be in good standing with their state licensing agency, experienced, and must demonstrate a high level of ethics, professionalism and proficiency.
Tax Net Inc, the parent company for all CPA Moms, Tax Moms and Enrolled Moms, developed the marketing and on-line systems to help qualified Tax Professionals who "choose" work from their “relaxed” environment and offer better service at a lower price to the consumer.
Since the “Moms” do taxes and accounting of all complexities, there is always a Mom available for every level of work. Since each Mom has a private 800 number, you are just a phone call away, regardless of where you live.
For reliability and dependability of Tax Net, Inc, the parent company of the “Moms” organization click on the Better Business Bureau (BBB) icon.

To Join CPA Moms

Click for accredited member's reliablility report.

Privacy Policy    About Us    Disclaimer    Copywrited 2005  - 2010 & Developed by  Tax Net Inc

Index of Articles about Ask a Tax Question - Irs Tax Help

What Other Authors say about Ask a Tax Question - Irs Tax Help

Doing Your Taxes by Carl LaFresnaye

When an individual is younger, it is much easier to do taxes at the end of the year since there usually is not anyone to claim other than the individual him or herself, as well as the fact that not many...

Understanding Basic Tax Terms by Ryan Fyfe

If your like many, you don't always understand what people are talking about when it comes to Taxes. It's important to know the main tax terminology, especially when tax season comes around. Knowing the...

Income Tax Booklet- Useful Roadmap For Tax Savings by deepak kulkarni

<p>Now consider your credit card. Most credit cards carry an interest rate of anywhere from twelve to twenty-one percent. If you owe taxes that you can't pay, you probably have a higher interest...

How To Turn Business Losses Into Cash Flow by Chris Raynal

By Christopher have permission to publish this article electronically or in print, free of charge, as long as the bylines are included. A courtesy copy of your publication...

IRS Provides Foreclosure Tax Relief For Homeowners by Raynor James

As if a foreclosure on your home isn't bad enough, do you realize there could be dire tax consequences? Fortunately, the IRS is taking steps to mitigate much of the double disaster. Many have accused the...

In the articles shown above on this web site you will find information that has been collected from many independent sources. Each article or item may offers a different point of view, but not necessary that of the CPA Mom's. This information is for general information only.