Ask a Tax Question - Tax Refund
Tax This!: An Insider's Guide to Standing Up to the IRS
by Scott Estill

Tax This! An Insider's Guide to Standing Up to the IRS, is just that. It provides the insight of an insider that will help you stand up to the IRS in any situation. Little known facts and difficult to conceive strategies are revealed that will help any target of the IRS deal effectively with them or help prevent you from becoming their target.

Author Scott Estill discloses all the rights, which are many, that citizens have when confronted with a problem involving the IRS. He gives an insider's look at the culture, attitudes, and seemingly out of control bureaucracy that prevails inside the IRS and prepares you to deal with the IRS at that level also. His information is backed up by references to the Internal Revenue Code, Congressional Law, and established judicial decisions.

Tax This also provides clear examples of completed IRS forms, which are many and varied. Overall, this is an informative, easy read for someone like me with little knowledge of the IRS. It will hold your interest even if the IRS isn't breathing down your neck and may be invaluable if they are.


Ask a Tax Question - Tax Refund -

Ask a CPA Mom your Tax Question FREE?

IRS wants you to retire Financially Free!     We will answer your questions and give you options about how to become Financially Free when you retire

Tax answers/options when you sell your Home.      We will answer your questions about the tax free home sales and give you options on tax free exchanges

So, You got a letter from IRS?  We can help.    Letters from IRS are scary. We will answer your questions at no charge.

S-Corp, LLC, C-Corp, Partnership - Your Choice?    Selecting the correct Business Entity is confusing.  We will give you the tax options of each Business Entity.

How not to pay taxes when you sell income property.    We will explain how to do a tax free exchange & not pay taxes when you sell your income property.

Ask a Tax Question - Tax Refund
  If you desire to ask a specific question feel free to contact us. 
Opinions are FREE.

How Will You Spend Your Tax Refund?   
Carl LaFresnaye

Taxes – everybody hates them. The government takes from your paycheck every week

It can be frustrating to see how much they get right off the top. Some of that you’ll never see again, but your federal and state taxes might be refunded to you (or at least a portion of them) if you’ve had more than you should have taken out. If you’re one of the lucky ones who gets a refund after you file your taxes, you get to decide how to spend the money! Isn’t that great?

Article to continue below----------------------------------------------

Indian Government Offers Scholarships For Undergraduate Courses (The Star)
KUALA LUMPUR: The Indian government is giving out scholarships to children of Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) for undergraduate professio nal and general courses in India...


First Things First

Some people like getting a tax refund – it feels like a freebie when the government gives you a check. But people often forget that the money the government is sending you is your own money, which they’ve borrowed for the year, interest free. Many people prefer to have their money in their own bank account to spend as they want all year, not tied up with the government, making them interest. If you got a lot of money back, consider adjusting your withholdings for next year. You might want to set a bit aside in case you guessed too low and end up owing a bit of tax. Consult a tax advisor for more information on figuring out how much you should have withheld during this next year.

Article to continue below----------------------------------------------

Scholarships For NRIs, Persons Of Indian Origin (New Kerala)
Kuala Lumpur, March 10: New Delhi has announced scholarships for the Indian diaspora for undergraduate studies in India during 2010-11.


Got Bills?

In this tough economy, most of us have bills that we’re struggling to pay. Maybe they are credit cards that have gotten out of hand, or maybe they are just ordinary utility bills that we’ve gotten an extension to pay, waiting for our tax refund to show up to help us cover our obligations. For many of us, this is where our tax refund goes.

Want Toys?

If you don’t want – or need – to spend your tax refund on bills, or you – luckily – don’t even have any needing your attention, maybe you will spend your tax refund on something you’ve been wanting. Maybe you dream of a vacation, or a new piece of furniture for the living room. Perhaps your tax refund is smaller, and instead of going to Hawaii you’ll get to buy a new Hawaiian shirt. Or maybe you and your significant other can go to the movies.

Savings Time?

Some smart souls have their future in mind, and when they get a tax refund they tuck it immediately into some form of savings. Maybe it will be into their savings account at the bank, or maybe they’ll buy a savings bond or add it to their 401K account.

Who are the CPA Moms?      Your Tax Professional Forever!!!!

“CPA Moms - Tax Moms - EA Moms" are trade names given to Accounting and Tax Professionals who chose to work in an “relaxed” environment. Some "Moms" work from home, other work from personal offices. Not all are Moms, there are some Dads. We call them Mr. Tax Moms. CPA Dads or Enrolled Agents Dads.
Each Mom is independent. Once a client starts working with a Mom, the client will keep the same “Mom” year after year regardless of where the client moves or relocates. Being in a “relaxed” environment has many advantages. Lower overhead, faster response time, more availability, etc.
To be a member a CPA Mom, Tax Moms, or an Erolled Moms the Tax Professional must ALWAYS be in good standing with their state licensing agency, experienced, and must demonstrate a high level of ethics, professionalism and proficiency.
Tax Net Inc, the parent company for all CPA Moms, Tax Moms and Enrolled Moms, developed the marketing and on-line systems to help qualified Tax Professionals who "choose" work from their “relaxed” environment and offer better service at a lower price to the consumer.
Since the “Moms” do taxes and accounting of all complexities, there is always a Mom available for every level of work. Since each Mom has a private 800 number, you are just a phone call away, regardless of where you live.
For reliability and dependability of Tax Net, Inc, the parent company of the “Moms” organization click on the Better Business Bureau (BBB) icon.

To Join CPA Moms

Click for accredited member's reliablility report.

Privacy Policy    About Us    Disclaimer    Copywrited 2005  - 2010 & Developed by  Tax Net Inc

Index of Articles about Ask a Tax Question - Tax Refund

What Other Authors say about Ask a Tax Question - Tax Refund

How And Where To Find Valuable Tax Information by Gray Rollins

Taxpayers have two options when filing a federal or state income tax return. Taxpayers can have their tax returns professionally prepared or they can prepare their own taxes. Whatever tax preparation option...

Investing In China: Expatriate Individual Income Tax by David Carnes

Expatriates on Business Trips to ChinaIf you are sent to China by your company, your salary is paid outside of China, and you spend less than 183 days in China in a calendar year, than you must pay Chinese...

Income Tax Help by LeeAnna

There are many websites on the Internet today that gives much needed income tax help for those who have no idea of what's going on during tax time. Income tax is a tax paid on income, unfortunately no...

Gambling Income and Expenses - Taxes by Richard A. Chapo

Hit a big one? With more and more gambling establishments, keep in mind the IRS requires people to report all gambling winnings as income on their tax return.Gambling income includes, but is not limited...

What Is An Inheritance Tax And When Is It Applied? by Gray Rollins

When an individual passes, on the federal government imposes an estate tax. This estate tax only applies to estate properties that are over one million fifty thousand dollars. The federal government is...

In the articles shown above on this web site you will find information that has been collected from many independent sources. Each article or item may offers a different point of view, but not necessary that of the CPA Mom's. This information is for general information only.