Ask a Tax Question - Tax Deductions
Tax This!: An Insider's Guide to Standing Up to the IRS
by Scott Estill

Tax This! An Insider's Guide to Standing Up to the IRS, is just that. It provides the insight of an insider that will help you stand up to the IRS in any situation. Little known facts and difficult to conceive strategies are revealed that will help any target of the IRS deal effectively with them or help prevent you from becoming their target.

Author Scott Estill discloses all the rights, which are many, that citizens have when confronted with a problem involving the IRS. He gives an insider's look at the culture, attitudes, and seemingly out of control bureaucracy that prevails inside the IRS and prepares you to deal with the IRS at that level also. His information is backed up by references to the Internal Revenue Code, Congressional Law, and established judicial decisions.

Tax This also provides clear examples of completed IRS forms, which are many and varied. Overall, this is an informative, easy read for someone like me with little knowledge of the IRS. It will hold your interest even if the IRS isn't breathing down your neck and may be invaluable if they are.


Ask a Tax Question - Tax Deductions -

Ask a CPA Mom your Tax Question FREE?

IRS wants you to retire Financially Free!     We will answer your questions and give you options about how to become Financially Free when you retire

Tax answers/options when you sell your Home.      We will answer your questions about the tax free home sales and give you options on tax free exchanges

So, You got a letter from IRS?  We can help.    Letters from IRS are scary. We will answer your questions at no charge.

S-Corp, LLC, C-Corp, Partnership - Your Choice?    Selecting the correct Business Entity is confusing.  We will give you the tax options of each Business Entity.

How not to pay taxes when you sell income property.    We will explain how to do a tax free exchange & not pay taxes when you sell your income property.

Ask a Tax Question - Tax Deductions
  If you desire to ask a specific question feel free to contact us. 
Opinions are FREE.

Sources Of Tax Deductions   
Carl LaFresnaye

Taxes are expensive! And though we don't mind paying “our fair share,” everyone is happy when they find a way to reduce their taxes.

One of the simplest ways to reduce the taxes you will owe is to have items that qualify for tax deductions. As long as you

Article to continue below----------------------------------------------

Chamber Offers Scholarships (The Savage Pacer)
The Savage Chamber of Commerce announces that $500 scholarships will be offered to senior high school graduates from the class of 2010. read more


Donating To A Charity

Donations to established non-profit organizations qualify for a tax deduction. Be sure to get a receipt for your donation in case you are ever audited. It needs to state the name and address of the organization, what you donated (money, items, car, etc.) and the value that the company claimed for it. If you donate thrift store value items at a place that has no representative standing by to give you a receipt, write up specifically what you donated, the date, and the number of the drop-box if there is one, or the location of it.

Article to continue below----------------------------------------------

Carlos Boozer Increases Camp Scholarships (Capital City Weekly)
JUNEAU - Utah Jazz forward and Juneau-Douglas High School alum Carlos Boozer has donated 60 scholarships to his basketball camp through United Way of Southeast Alaska in order to encourage kids to learn...


Donations can be in cash or as items to be sold or used for the less-fortunate, like clothing, toys, shoes, blankets, etc. They can also be “boats, cars, RVs” as we've heard on the radio. These companies take your vehicle and give you the Blue Book value for their vehicle, either all as a tax deduction, or sometimes half in cash. Sometimes you can designate to which organization you want your contribution to go – whether the American Heart Association, the Federation for the Blind, La Leche League, or another qualified non-profit organization.

Medical Expenses

Some medical expenses qualify as tax deductions. Be sure to keep track of them throughout the year, retaining receipts for doctor visits, prescription medicines, and other qualifying items. All of these can be added together to go on your tax deduction form.

Child Care Expenses

Child care can be a very expensive, ongoing, expense. If you're a parent of young children, unless you have a willing parent who doesn't mind being on “grandma duty” every time you need it, you will likely have child care expenses. Most child care expenses are for when the parents are at work, and will be in the form of a day care (whether in an in-home or freestanding day-care facility) or an after-school program.

Business Expenses

Some business expenses qualify for a tax deduction. You should be keeping track of all business expenses as a regular course of business, anyhow. Fortunately, some of them will help you pay less taxes overall.

Check with your tax preparation advisor to know which of these deductions will be applicable in your personal situation, as well as how to maximize their use.

Who are the CPA Moms?      Your Tax Professional Forever!!!!

“CPA Moms - Tax Moms - EA Moms" are trade names given to Accounting and Tax Professionals who chose to work in an “relaxed” environment. Some "Moms" work from home, other work from personal offices. Not all are Moms, there are some Dads. We call them Mr. Tax Moms. CPA Dads or Enrolled Agents Dads.
Each Mom is independent. Once a client starts working with a Mom, the client will keep the same “Mom” year after year regardless of where the client moves or relocates. Being in a “relaxed” environment has many advantages. Lower overhead, faster response time, more availability, etc.
To be a member a CPA Mom, Tax Moms, or an Erolled Moms the Tax Professional must ALWAYS be in good standing with their state licensing agency, experienced, and must demonstrate a high level of ethics, professionalism and proficiency.
Tax Net Inc, the parent company for all CPA Moms, Tax Moms and Enrolled Moms, developed the marketing and on-line systems to help qualified Tax Professionals who "choose" work from their “relaxed” environment and offer better service at a lower price to the consumer.
Since the “Moms” do taxes and accounting of all complexities, there is always a Mom available for every level of work. Since each Mom has a private 800 number, you are just a phone call away, regardless of where you live.
For reliability and dependability of Tax Net, Inc, the parent company of the “Moms” organization click on the Better Business Bureau (BBB) icon.

To Join CPA Moms

Click for accredited member's reliablility report.

Privacy Policy    About Us    Disclaimer    Copywrited 2005  - 2010 & Developed by  Tax Net Inc

Index of Articles about Ask a Tax Question - Tax Deductions

What Other Authors say about Ask a Tax Question - Tax Deductions

Where Can You Get Answers To Your Tax Questions? by Carl LaFresnaye

Taxes are an unfortunate part of our lives. But our tax money finances so many parts of our government, taxes are here to stay. It would be nice if taxes were cut and dried, easy to understand and easy...

Making the Switch from IRA to Roth IRA by Barry Waxler

<p>There is also a type of IRA called the Roth IRA. This is also a retirement plan open to those whose income falls within the Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI). The Roth IRA does not have age...

Tips For Preparing Your Taxes from the Internet by Cal Golden

When it comes to preparing our taxes, many of us could use some help. The following websites offer guidance and information that may assist you in learning about how to get the most out of filing your...

What Is An Inheritance Tax And When Is It Applied? by Gray Rollins

When an individual passes, on the federal government imposes an estate tax. This estate tax only applies to estate properties that are over one million fifty thousand dollars. The federal government is...

Checking The Status Of Your Federal Tax Refund by Carl LaFresnaye

You've completed your taxes and were delighted to discover you will get a tax refund! Regardless of whether it is large or small, you want it – and you want it now! You can start planning how you will...

Getting The Biggest Benefit From Tax Help by Stephen Kreutzer

Taxes are a way of American life. They are own duty to pay and file. Many people go in search of someone to help them when tax time rolls around. Tax help seems to be in abundance from January 1st to April...

In the articles shown above on this web site you will find information that has been collected from many independent sources. Each article or item may offers a different point of view, but not necessary that of the CPA Mom's. This information is for general information only.