What are CPA-Tax Moms?

Hi!!!! I am Debbie.  I want to prepare your taxes.  I am waiting for your phone call.

“CPA-Tax Moms” are trade names given to Accounting and Tax Professionals who chose to work in an “relaxed” environment.

Some "Moms" work from home, other work from personal offices.   

Not all are Moms, there are some Dads.  We call them Mr. Tax Moms and CPA Dads. 

Each Mom is independent.  Once you start working with a Mom, you will keep the same “Mom” year after year regardless of where you move or relocate.

Being in a “relaxed” environment has many advantages.  Lower overhead, faster response time, more availability, etc.
To be a member of the CPA or Tax Moms, the Tax Professional must ALWAYS be in good standing with their state licensing agency (if there is one), experienced, and must demonstrate  a high level of ethics, professionalism and proficiency. 

Tax Net Inc, the parent company, has developed marketing and on line systems to help qualified Tax

Professionals work from their “relaxed” environment and offer better service at a lower price to the consumer. 

Since the “Moms” do taxes and accounting of all complexities, there is always a Mom available for every level of work.   Since each Mom has a private 800 number, you are just a phone call away, regardless of where you live.

For reliability and dependability of the “Moms” organization click on the Better Business Bureau icon below.


Do Your Own Taxes - Fee from Refund
Claiming Social Security Disability
FREE 2008 CPA Moms Tax Review Details
Divorce & Taxes
Offer in Compromise
Installment Payment for Taxes
Credit Reports
Social Security
Do Your Own Taxes - Fee from Refund
Deliquent Tax Returns
Retirement Planning
Claiming Social Security Disability
Divorce & Taxes
Offer in Compromise
Installment Payment for Taxes
Credit Reports
Social Security
Deliquent Tax Returns
Retirement Planning
Back Taxes Home Page
Latest Back Taxes News
Back Taxes Articles
Additional Resources
Want to Join CPA Moms?
Questions for CPA Moms?

Death & Taxes

We have Information to Help You with Either

Got Question for a CPA Mom?

Need Some Help?

CPA & Tax Services we Offer

IRS wants you to retire Financially Free!     We will answer your questions and give you options about how to become Financially Free when you retire

Tax answers/options when you sell your Home.      We will answer your questions about the tax free home sales and give you options on tax free exchanges

So, You got a letter from IRS?  We can help.    Letters from IRS are scary. We will answer your questions at no charge.

S-Corp, LLC, C-Corp, Partnership - Your Choice?    Selecting the correct Business Entity is confusing.  We will give you the tax options of each Business Entity.

How not to pay taxes when you sell income property.    We will explain how to do a tax free exchange & not pay taxes when you sell your income property.

To pay for Services - Please click on Paypal Logo below

Back Tax information provided by  Tax Moms & Mr. Tax Moms

Back Taxes  

We Can Help Call 866-313-1040


Appealing an Tax Audit

If you can't stomach the tax bill you receive after an IRS audit, you may want to appeal to the IRS for a second look.
So many taxpayers are able to downsize the amount of taxes, interest and penalties owed by appealing that IRS agents grudgingly refer to the internal appeals process as the "gift shop."
A potential downside to appealing is that an appeals officer can uncover issues missed by the initial auditor, exposing you to a bigger tax bill than when you started. Although this rarely happens, if you're worried about it, you might want to skip the internal IRS appeals process and go straight to federal Tax Court.
IRS appeals agents are entirely independent of the opinions and conclusions of audit agents, and have a lot of discretion in looking over audits.
Writing A Protest Letter
To appeal an audit within the IRS, you must file what's called a "protest letter" within 30 days of the date of the letter and examination report assessing the taxes due. The protest letter should include:
Identifying information such as your name, address and phone number
A statement that you wish to appeal the IRS findings
A copy of the letter detailing the findings you're appealing
The tax years involved
What specific conclusions you disagree with and why
The facts supporting your position
The tax law on the issue
If the amount the IRS says you owe is $25,000 or less for any particular tax year, you can make what's called a "small case request" instead of filing a formal protest. This request, although processed more informally, still must be in writing and made with 30 days of the date of the letter determining you owe taxes.
If you decide to hire a lawyer to represent you in the appeal process, your lawyer must be qualified to practice before the IRS and you must sign what's called a "power of attorney" authorizing your lawyer to access confidential information at the IRS.
What to Expect in Appeal Negotiations
Appeal negotiations may occur in person or by mail, and are informal.
An appeals officer is authorized to settle a dispute based on what the IRS calls the "hazards of litigation." This means you'll be more likely to get your tax bill lowered if you can convince the agent there's a significant chance the IRS may lose if the matter goes to Tax Court. The IRS considers:
The specific facts of your case
The likelihood of both you and the IRS being able to prove the if acts at a trial
The strength of your legal arguments
The practical realities of litigating the particular issue in court
The agent looks at negotiating the specific issues involved, rather than entertaining a reduction of the overall tax bill.
If you reach an agreement, the appeal agent will prepare an agreement called a "stipulation" and you can then discuss how you'll pay whatever amounts are left owing.
If you can't reach an agreement with the appeals officer, you can appeal the audit results to the federal Tax Court.
The Lawyer Store



Privacy Policy
.. About Us  .. Disclaimer ..  Copywrited 2005  - 2006 - Developed by  Tax Net Inc