What are CPA-Tax Moms?

Hi!!!! I am Debbie.  I want to prepare your taxes.  I am waiting for your phone call.

“CPA-Tax Moms” are trade names given to Accounting and Tax Professionals who chose to work in an “relaxed” environment.

Some "Moms" work from home, other work from personal offices.   

Not all are Moms, there are some Dads.  We call them Mr. Tax Moms and CPA Dads. 

Each Mom is independent.  Once you start working with a Mom, you will keep the same “Mom” year after year regardless of where you move or relocate.

Being in a “relaxed” environment has many advantages.  Lower overhead, faster response time, more availability, etc.
To be a member of the CPA or Tax Moms, the Tax Professional must ALWAYS be in good standing with their state licensing agency (if there is one), experienced, and must demonstrate  a high level of ethics, professionalism and proficiency. 

Tax Net Inc, the parent company, has developed marketing and on line systems to help qualified Tax

Professionals work from their “relaxed” environment and offer better service at a lower price to the consumer. 

Since the “Moms” do taxes and accounting of all complexities, there is always a Mom available for every level of work.   Since each Mom has a private 800 number, you are just a phone call away, regardless of where you live.

For reliability and dependability of the “Moms” organization click on the Better Business Bureau icon below.


Do Your Own Taxes - Fee from Refund
Claiming Social Security Disability
FREE 2008 CPA Moms Tax Review Details
Divorce & Taxes
Offer in Compromise
Installment Payment for Taxes
Credit Reports
Social Security
Do Your Own Taxes - Fee from Refund
Deliquent Tax Returns
Retirement Planning
Claiming Social Security Disability
Divorce & Taxes
Offer in Compromise
Installment Payment for Taxes
Credit Reports
Social Security
Deliquent Tax Returns
Retirement Planning
Back Taxes Home Page
Latest Back Taxes News
Back Taxes Articles
Additional Resources
Want to Join CPA Moms?
Questions for CPA Moms?

Death & Taxes

We have Information to Help You with Either

Got Question for a CPA Mom?

Need Some Help?

CPA & Tax Services we Offer

IRS wants you to retire Financially Free!     We will answer your questions and give you options about how to become Financially Free when you retire

Tax answers/options when you sell your Home.      We will answer your questions about the tax free home sales and give you options on tax free exchanges

So, You got a letter from IRS?  We can help.    Letters from IRS are scary. We will answer your questions at no charge.

S-Corp, LLC, C-Corp, Partnership - Your Choice?    Selecting the correct Business Entity is confusing.  We will give you the tax options of each Business Entity.

How not to pay taxes when you sell income property.    We will explain how to do a tax free exchange & not pay taxes when you sell your income property.

To pay for Services - Please click on Paypal Logo below

Back Tax information provided by  Tax Moms & Mr. Tax Moms

Back Taxes  

We Can Help Call 866-313-1040


Deadlines Approaching For Filing 1099s For Independent Contractors

While the middle of January may seem a bit early to begin
thinking about taxes, 1099-MISC filing deadlines are looming
for businesses. Generally speaking, IRS 1099-MISC is the
form used to report miscellaneous income that you paid to
persons during 2004 in the course of your trade or business.

Does This Apply To My Business?

The 1099-MISC forms must be issued to any person that you
have paid at least $600 in rents, services or other income
payments. Typically, you should issue the form to any
independent contractor that you paid $600 to during 2004.
For example, if you paid a designer $1,500 to build and
maintain a website in 2004 for your business, a 1099-MISC
filing would be required. As with practically any IRS
filing, there are additional situations that require a 1099
filing [ex: any fishing boat proceeds], so make sure you
cover your bases by looking at the relevant instructions.
Generally, you are not required to report payments to a

When and What Must Be Filed?

The 1099-MISC form is a multi-layered carbon form, so make
sure the information you provide appears clearly on all of
the copies. Once you have filled out the form, you must
provide Copy B to the person that you are reporting to the
IRS by January 31, 2005. Using our previous example, you
would mail Copy B to your website designer before the end of

Copy A of the 1099-MISC form is intended for the IRS. You
are required to file it by February 28, 2005 if you are
sending the form by mail. If you prefer to file
electronically, you have until March 31, 2005 to file the

Revealing a particular flair for red tape, the IRS requires
you to file an additional form if you are filing Copy A of
the 1099-MISC by mail. In such a situation, you must file an
"Annual Summary and Transmittal of U.S. Information Returns"
form. This summary is better known as Form 1096 and you
should have already received a copy of it in the mail from
the IRS.

Where To Find These Forms

To the surprise of many people, the IRS has an excellent
website containing information and tax forms. Unfortunately,
the site is fairly useless when it comes to obtaining tax
forms that you can actually file. You cannot download and
use any 1099 form from the website. If you try to print
forms from the site and use them, you run into two problems.
First, the IRS computers will not be able to read the forms
and will reject them. Second, it is doubtful that you will
be printing on multi-layered carbon paper, which means you
will have no Copy B of the 1099. Obviously, either situation
can attract unwanted attention from the IRS.

You can order forms from the IRS by calling 1-800-tax-form
or ordering them off of the IRS website [do not download].
The IRS suggests it typically takes at least two weeks for
the forms to be delivered, but keep in mind that it may take
longer. If you need the forms sooner, you usually can find
them at libraries and post offices.

Richard Chapo is CEO of Business Tax Recovery - Obtaining tax refunds for small businesses by finding
overlooked tax deductions and credits through a free tax return review.


Privacy Policy
.. About Us  .. Disclaimer ..  Copywrited 2005  - 2006 - Developed by  Tax Net Inc