What are CPA-Tax Moms?

Hi!!!! I am Debbie.  I want to prepare your taxes.  I am waiting for your phone call.

“CPA-Tax Moms” are trade names given to Accounting and Tax Professionals who chose to work in an “relaxed” environment.

Some "Moms" work from home, other work from personal offices.   

Not all are Moms, there are some Dads.  We call them Mr. Tax Moms and CPA Dads. 

Each Mom is independent.  Once you start working with a Mom, you will keep the same “Mom” year after year regardless of where you move or relocate.

Being in a “relaxed” environment has many advantages.  Lower overhead, faster response time, more availability, etc.
To be a member of the CPA or Tax Moms, the Tax Professional must ALWAYS be in good standing with their state licensing agency (if there is one), experienced, and must demonstrate  a high level of ethics, professionalism and proficiency. 

Tax Net Inc, the parent company, has developed marketing and on line systems to help qualified Tax

Professionals work from their “relaxed” environment and offer better service at a lower price to the consumer. 

Since the “Moms” do taxes and accounting of all complexities, there is always a Mom available for every level of work.   Since each Mom has a private 800 number, you are just a phone call away, regardless of where you live.

For reliability and dependability of the “Moms” organization click on the Better Business Bureau icon below.


Do Your Own Taxes - Fee from Refund
Claiming Social Security Disability
FREE 2008 CPA Moms Tax Review Details
Divorce & Taxes
Offer in Compromise
Installment Payment for Taxes
Credit Reports
Social Security
Do Your Own Taxes - Fee from Refund
Deliquent Tax Returns
Retirement Planning
Claiming Social Security Disability
Divorce & Taxes
Offer in Compromise
Installment Payment for Taxes
Credit Reports
Social Security
Deliquent Tax Returns
Retirement Planning
Back Taxes Home Page
Latest Back Taxes News
Back Taxes Articles
Additional Resources
Want to Join CPA Moms?
Questions for CPA Moms?

Death & Taxes

We have Information to Help You with Either

Got Question for a CPA Mom?

Need Some Help?

CPA & Tax Services we Offer

IRS wants you to retire Financially Free!     We will answer your questions and give you options about how to become Financially Free when you retire

Tax answers/options when you sell your Home.      We will answer your questions about the tax free home sales and give you options on tax free exchanges

So, You got a letter from IRS?  We can help.    Letters from IRS are scary. We will answer your questions at no charge.

S-Corp, LLC, C-Corp, Partnership - Your Choice?    Selecting the correct Business Entity is confusing.  We will give you the tax options of each Business Entity.

How not to pay taxes when you sell income property.    We will explain how to do a tax free exchange & not pay taxes when you sell your income property.

To pay for Services - Please click on Paypal Logo below

Back Tax information provided by  Tax Moms & Mr. Tax Moms

Back Taxes  

We Can Help Call 866-313-1040


Delinquent Taxes - What Happens if I Don't Pay the IRS?

Depending on how much time has past, an individual will see hundreds; even of thousands of dollars owed in back taxes that were not originally assessed when first receiving a letter from IRS. Similar to a credit card company, penalties and interest can and will be applied.

Delinquent Income Tax Return Defined -
A delinquent income tax return is defined, in the eyes of the IRS and federal government as:

Income tax return having a US mail postmark after April 15th, if an extension was not granted. If an extension was applied for and granted, a delinquent income tax return is defined as an income tax return with a US mail postmark after the due date of that extension.

Does the IRS Keep my Return Money if I am Late? -
After three years, yes. There is a statute of limitations, or certain period of time allowed, by the federal government applied to receiving income tax refund money for a given year. That is three years from the due date of the tax return, not January 1st.

Just think, you could have money owed to you that you could apply toward your IRS tax debt if you have not filed.

Tax Return Stature of Limitations Example -
For example this is 2007, if your unextended delinquent income tax return for 2003 is fixed this year, you must do so before April 15th, 2007 to receive any refund from the IRS.

After that date, the government legally does not have to pay any refund owed even if it is thousands of dollars. If you mail or the return after the third anniversary date, the IRS will keep your refund check.

Delinquent Tax Penalties & Interest -
If you owe tax from the year's income, you could possibly be subjected to several penalties on the amount due. The failure to file penalty assesses a 5% charge on the amount due each, up to a maximum amount of 25%.

The failure-to-pay penalty equals one-half of 1% of the amount owed per month, maxing out at 25% as well. You will be charged interest on an unpaid balance at the prevailing rate (varies month-to-month).

You may be subjected to a penalty for not paying sufficient estimated taxes. There are several other penalties that may also apply.

If you have not filed and have not heard from the IRS, it is only a matter of time, even if you have not heard from them in years. They will contact you and find a way to collect.

How the IRS will Settle Delinquent Taxes by Force -
If none of these previously mentioned options above are arranged, some of the enforced collections measures the IRS can use, but are not limited to:

- Wage attachments
- Bank Account Levies
- Seizures of property
- Referrals to a private collection agency
- License or permit revocations
- Corporate responsible person assessments

Do not let the IRS scare you into signing an agreement that demands high dollar tax payments that you can not afford. Let a tax professional with years experience working with the IRS help you.

Neil Lemons represents Allied Tax Solutions, a 30 year leader in IRS tax help & tax relief solutions. For more information or a free consultation visit http://www.alliedtaxsolutions.com.


Privacy Policy
.. About Us  .. Disclaimer ..  Copywrited 2005  - 2006 - Developed by  Tax Net Inc