Disclaimer - Tax Forms

Disclaimer -

Ask a CPA Mom your Tax Question FREE?

IRS wants you to retire Financially Free!     We will answer your questions and give you options about how to become Financially Free when you retire

Tax answers/options when you sell your Home.      We will answer your questions about the tax free home sales and give you options on tax free exchanges

So, You got a letter from IRS?  We can help.    Letters from IRS are scary. We will answer your questions at no charge.

S-Corp, LLC, C-Corp, Partnership - Your Choice?    Selecting the correct Business Entity is confusing.  We will give you the tax options of each Business Entity.

How not to pay taxes when you sell income property.    We will explain how to do a tax free exchange & not pay taxes when you sell your income property.

  If you desire to ask a specific question feel free to contact us. 
Opinions are FREE.

Disclaimer * Tax Forms

A Guide To Tax Forms   
Carl LaFresnaye

Looking at the Internal Revenue Service's website (www.irs.gov) can be a bewildering experience.

A vast array of tax forms greets you and figuring out which ones to use can be a chore. This guide is designed to help take some of the mystery out of it.

Article to continue below----------------------------------------------

Comedian's Deferred Plea OK'd In Tax Evasion Case (Honolulu Advertiser)
Comedian and actor Rodney Villanueva, 55, avoided prison time when a judge yesterday accepted his deferred plea in a state tax evasion case.


Which Tax Form Should I Use?

There are three main tax forms used to file your return: 1040, 1040A and 1040EZ.

Article to continue below----------------------------------------------

D.C. Finally Gets Smart, Becomes First U.S. City To Give Out FREE Female Condoms!!! (Bossip)
We clown a lot on here, but AIDs is no joke! We’re actually relieved to see that the District of Columbia is stepping up by becoming the first U.S. city to give out the condoms for free. The sad...


1040EZ is the easiest form to fill in. You can only use it if all the following conditions apply. You need to be single or married filing jointly, with no dependents and a total taxable income of less than $100,000. You and your spouse need to have been born after January 1, 1943 and neither of you can be legally blind. Your only income sources should be an employer (wages, tips and salaries), scholarships or the government (unemployment or the Alaska Permanent Fund). Taxable interest of $1500 or less is also allowed. You should not have received any adjustments to income such as advance Earned Income Credit, deductions for IRA funds or student loan interest in the tax year being covered. And you should not owe any tax on payments made to household staff.

If you do not qualify for form 1040EZ, there is an intermediate form to fill out, form 1040A. Many of the conditions are the same, but some adjustments to income and tax credits are allowed (see the IRS website for details). You must not itemize your deductions. If these conditions do not apply, then you must fill out the full form 1040.

Additional Tax Forms

There are numerous other tax forms in addition to the basic 1040 forms. Schedules A and B cover itemized deductions, with another dozen or so schedules covering different tax credits. In addition, there are all sorts of forms for business owners, fiduciary trusts and any other sort of taxable income you could name. To list them all in detail would take a book, and indeed, several good books are available on the subject. Some popular titles include Taxes For Dummies, J K Lasser's Your Income Tax and the Ernst and Young Tax Guide. These are all published annually in order to keep up to date with changes to the tax code.

Where to File Your Tax Forms

The IRS has regional offices in Atlanta, Dallas, New York City and San Francisco. For Americans living overseas, it also has international offices in Frankfurt, London, Paris and Puerto Rico. Or you can file online for a speedier refund.

Who are the CPA Moms?      Your Tax Professional Forever!!!!

“CPA Moms - Tax Moms - EA Moms" are trade names given to Accounting and Tax Professionals who chose to work in an “relaxed” environment. Some "Moms" work from home, other work from personal offices. Not all are Moms, there are some Dads. We call them Mr. Tax Moms. CPA Dads or Enrolled Agents Dads.
Each Mom is independent. Once a client starts working with a Mom, the client will keep the same “Mom” year after year regardless of where the client moves or relocates. Being in a “relaxed” environment has many advantages. Lower overhead, faster response time, more availability, etc.
To be a member a CPA Mom, Tax Moms, or an Enrolled Agent Moms the Tax Professional must ALWAYS be in good standing with their state licensing agency, experienced, and must demonstrate a high level of ethics, professionalism and proficiency.
Tax Net Inc, the parent company for all CPA Moms, Tax Moms and Enrolled Agent Moms, developed the marketing and on-line systems to help qualified Tax Professionals who "choose" work from their “relaxed” environment and offer better service at a lower price to the consumer.
Since the “Moms” do taxes and accounting of all complexities, there is always a Mom available for every level of work. Since each Mom has a private 800 number, you are just a phone call away, regardless of where you live.
For reliability and dependability of Tax Net, Inc, the parent company of the “Moms” organization click on the Better Business Bureau (BBB) icon.

To Join CPA Moms

Click for accredited member's reliablility report.

Privacy Policy    About Us    Disclaimer    Copywrited 2005  - 2010 & Developed by  Tax Net Inc

Index of Articles about Taxes

What Other Authors say about Taxes

Do You Know When To File A Tax Return? by Ken Snowie

Every year, millions of Americans dread the inevitable; they have to gather all of their receipts and records and get ready to file their Federal Income Tax Returns. When was tax season first initiated?...

Utilizing Tax Tips by Carl LaFresnaye

Tax tips can be found from a variety of different sources, but individuals must be careful to determine whether those sources are professional and legitimate or if they are from average people who are...

Gambling Income and Expenses - Taxes by Richard A. Chapo

Hit a big one? With more and more gambling establishments, keep in mind the IRS requires people to report all gambling winnings as income on their tax return.Gambling income includes, but is not limited...

A History of the Income Tax in the U.S. by Garry Gamber

After the United States declared its independence and fought the Revolutionary War, the U.S. Congress relied on excise taxes on alcohol, tobacco and a few other products for revenue to pay off its war...

Need a Copy of Your Tax Return Information? by Richard A. Chapo

Taxpayers have two easy and convenient options for getting copies of their federal tax return information. Tax return transcripts and tax account transcripts -- by phone or by mail.A tax return transcript...

Doing Your Taxes by Carl LaFresnaye

When an individual is younger, it is much easier to do taxes at the end of the year since there usually is not anyone to claim other than the individual him or herself, as well as the fact that not many...

In the articles shown above on this web site you will find information that has been collected from many independent sources. Each article or item may offers a different point of view, but not necessary that of the CPA Mom's. This information is for general information only.