Disclaimer - Status Of Tax Refund Federal

Disclaimer -

Ask a CPA Mom your Tax Question FREE?

IRS wants you to retire Financially Free!     We will answer your questions and give you options about how to become Financially Free when you retire

Tax answers/options when you sell your Home.      We will answer your questions about the tax free home sales and give you options on tax free exchanges

So, You got a letter from IRS?  We can help.    Letters from IRS are scary. We will answer your questions at no charge.

S-Corp, LLC, C-Corp, Partnership - Your Choice?    Selecting the correct Business Entity is confusing.  We will give you the tax options of each Business Entity.

How not to pay taxes when you sell income property.    We will explain how to do a tax free exchange & not pay taxes when you sell your income property.

  If you desire to ask a specific question feel free to contact us. 
Opinions are FREE.

Disclaimer * Status Of Tax Refund Federal

Checking The Status Of Your Federal Tax Refund   
Carl LaFresnaye

You've completed your taxes and were delighted to discover you will get a tax refund!

Regardless of whether it is large or small, you want it – and you want it now! You can start planning how you will spend your refund. Maybe you'll take a long-deserved vacation, if it is enough money. Or maybe you will use your tax refund to pay off some overdue bills. Maybe you plan to put the money directly into your savings or retirement account. There are always plenty of ways to spend your federal tax refund – the status of that check is important to know. They've had your money long enough!

Article to continue below----------------------------------------------

Govât Freezes Talks On P12-B Stamp Tax Bid (The Daily Tribune)
The government had put on hold negotiations with Swiss firm Sicpa Security Products SA over its proposed excise tax stamp technology while it seeks the opinion of the Department of Justice (DoJ) on the...


If you filed your federal taxes early, your refund will come sooner. The IRS is less busy earlier than they are immediately after April 15th, and you will get the benefit of their lack of being overwhelmed. Whatever your plans, the sooner you get your tax refund, the sooner you can use the money in the way you want. Consider checking the status of your federal tax refund.

When To Check The Status Of Your Federal Tax Refund

Article to continue below----------------------------------------------

Calif. Passes Gas Tax Changes To Help $20B Deficit (CBS 5 Bay Area)
Legislators passed a complicated change to the gasoline tax Thursday to address part of the state's $20 billion budget deficit and said it's enough to get the state through its financial problems for ...


Depending on when you sent in your taxes, and whether you filed electronically or on paper, it can take from three to eight weeks to get your federal tax refund. If it's been more than a few weeks since you filed, you might want to check the status of your federal tax refund. The system will let you check the status of your federal tax refund after a week from when you submitted your taxes, regardless of which way you submitted them.

Where To Check

The Internal Revenue Service site has a place where you can check on the status of your federal tax refund. If you click on the “Where's My Refund” link, input your name and social security number (if it was a joint refund, use the name and social security number of the first person named on the federal tax form). Also input the amount of money you are expecting to receive. The system will then give you the status of your federal tax refund.

If you don't have Internet access, call the IRS toll-free hotline. The number is 1-800-829-4477.

Regardless of the amount of your refund, it's smart to get it back into your hands as soon as possible. The IRS isn't paying you interest for the use of your money, and you've likely got some great ideas of how to spend it yourself. Enjoy that refunded money!

Who are the CPA Moms?      Your Tax Professional Forever!!!!

“CPA Moms - Tax Moms - EA Moms" are trade names given to Accounting and Tax Professionals who chose to work in an “relaxed” environment. Some "Moms" work from home, other work from personal offices. Not all are Moms, there are some Dads. We call them Mr. Tax Moms. CPA Dads or Enrolled Agents Dads.
Each Mom is independent. Once a client starts working with a Mom, the client will keep the same “Mom” year after year regardless of where the client moves or relocates. Being in a “relaxed” environment has many advantages. Lower overhead, faster response time, more availability, etc.
To be a member a CPA Mom, Tax Moms, or an Enrolled Agent Moms the Tax Professional must ALWAYS be in good standing with their state licensing agency, experienced, and must demonstrate a high level of ethics, professionalism and proficiency.
Tax Net Inc, the parent company for all CPA Moms, Tax Moms and Enrolled Agent Moms, developed the marketing and on-line systems to help qualified Tax Professionals who "choose" work from their “relaxed” environment and offer better service at a lower price to the consumer.
Since the “Moms” do taxes and accounting of all complexities, there is always a Mom available for every level of work. Since each Mom has a private 800 number, you are just a phone call away, regardless of where you live.
For reliability and dependability of Tax Net, Inc, the parent company of the “Moms” organization click on the Better Business Bureau (BBB) icon.

To Join CPA Moms

Click for accredited member's reliablility report.

Privacy Policy    About Us    Disclaimer    Copywrited 2005  - 2010 & Developed by  Tax Net Inc

Index of Articles about Taxes

What Other Authors say about Taxes

Avoid Annuity Tax Problems by Tony Novak

Millions of investors own retirement annuity accounts but few are aware of the tax implications when the annuity is passed to an heir or beneficiary. A little known tax fact is that income tax on an individually...

Income Tax Return Filing 101 by Glenn McDonald

The month of April rolls around and most of America is getting ready to prepare their income tax returns.Every year everyone who made an income are required to report income to the federal and state governments...

Health Savings Accounts and Taxes by Kurt Stammberger

HSAs have a "triple" tax advantage from a federal tax standpoint. Individuals receive full tax advantages for HSAs on their Federal Income Tax return (or through a salary reduction program in certain employer-sponsored...

Consumer Energy Tax Incentives by

What the Economic Stabilization Bill Means to You The recently passed Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 included, extended and/or amended many consumer tax incentives originally introduced...

Gambling Income and Expenses - Taxes by Richard A. Chapo

Hit a big one? With more and more gambling establishments, keep in mind the IRS requires people to report all gambling winnings as income on their tax return.Gambling income includes, but is not limited...

Need a Copy of Your Tax Return Information? by Richard A. Chapo

Taxpayers have two easy and convenient options for getting copies of their federal tax return information. Tax return transcripts and tax account transcripts -- by phone or by mail.A tax return transcript...

In the articles shown above on this web site you will find information that has been collected from many independent sources. Each article or item may offers a different point of view, but not necessary that of the CPA Mom's. This information is for general information only.