How to write a successful business proposal
The words " business proposal " are expected by any sales representative, marketing or public relations person. Even if writing a business proposal doesn't represent a very pleasant activity, marketing reprezentatives are happy to do it as they see a potential business opportunity.
The best business proposal is made by having direct contact with the client. However, there are situation in which direct contact with the client is not possible. In this case, some suggestions are required.
Things you need to take into consideration before sending a business proposal :
1. Start by writing a business proposal by creating a short and convincing summary of the document in question
2. concentrate more on the results rather than process and methods. A client will buy tools and methods only when they are convinced that you can obtain the results they want.
3. Be generous with your ideas and show your inventivity.
4. The length of the business proposal doesn't matter much. What matters is quality! Business proposals are accepted based on their quality.. not quantity.
5. The contens of the business plan needs to reffer to the client and solving the client's problem.
6. Check and recheck if all information written in the business plan are valid and to the point.
7. Pay attention to the smallest details, stay away from stereotypes, use good quality paper and make sure you send your business plan on time.
8. After you write the business plan, wait on day and pay more attention to it, read it again and again until you are satisfied.
9. Write a real business plan based on what you actually can offer to the potential client. This will help avoid having unsatisfied clients and unpaid bills!
Writing a business plan is necessary. A well written business plan can play a decisive role in winning a project, while a bad written business plan can lead to failure, even when everything concerning your sales activities went excellent.
This article was written by Stefan D. the owner and developer of Afaceri and Firme
You can reprint and/or republish this article at your own will as long as you keep the links above.
- Business Plans- What Consultants Don't tell You!
Copyright 2005 Empower Business SolutionsDo you have a Business Plan? Congratulations, but you are in a small minority. And if you have a plan, is it integral to your business, and instrumental to its...
- Plan for Success with a Home Based Business Plan
If youve ever applied for a small business loan from the bank or another lender, you know something about business plans. Among other things, a solid business plan helps lenders evaluate the potential...
- Book Review: Business Plan Secrets Revealed
The key to successfully starting any business is a good business plan. In his ebook, "Business Plan Secrets Revealed," Mike Elia walks you through the business plan process step-by-step: from gathering...
- The Importance Of Business Plan
Do you need more money to expand your business? If yes, you need a business plan. If you are starting a business, despite the work involved, a business plan can prepare you for the obstacles ahead and...
- The Basics Of Business Incorporation
If you are a business owner, even if it is a small business, you want to be successful. You are undoubtedly aware of the work it takes to make a business profitable. You might also be aware of the different...
- Incorporation Is It Right For My Business?
For anyone starting up his or her own business, an understanding of business incorporation is must. While there are both pros and cons in taking this step for your business, you want to be sure that whichever...
- Your 30 Minute Home Business Plan
When I started my first business I didnt have a solid, well thought-out business plan. I threw together a rough one that I used to apply for a bank loan (which I didnt get, by the way). Ive found the...
- The Benefits of Incorporating in Florida
There are many benefits to Incorporating in Florida. For one, there is an able work force, reflected by the fact that Floridas unemployment rate is consistently lower than the national rate. Florida is...
- Who Can You Trust to Incorporate Your Business?
If you have decided that its time that your business becomes incorporated, and that a Limited Liability Company (usually referred to as an LLC) is the best entity, then your question is going to be: who...
- Do You Have A Written Business Plan?
Do you have a written business plan?Are you following your plan? You are the operation manager of your business, how do youoperate without a plan?Your business plan is the road map to success, without...
- How to Start A Business Plan
A business plan precisely defines your business, identifies your goals, and serves as your firms resume. The basic components include a current and pro forma balance sheet, an income statement, and a...