Featured
 Article


Researching Health Insurance Plans

 

Chris Wellerdon

 


Researching Health Insurance Plans


Figuring out which health plan is right for you can be both time-consuming and confusing. A good place to start is make a list of options you want in your medical plan. Your list may include things such as prescription coverage or the freedom to select your own medical providers rather than having to use providers designated by the insurance company.


Other topics to consider when looking at medical plans include: How much of a deductible per year? How much is the co-payment for doctor visits? What is the amount of premium payments?


If you want to pay less out of pocket for any hospital visits or major medical procedures, you may opt for a higher premium for your health insurance. The lower your payment on any type of procedure you have, the higher your premium. If you pay 30% and your insurance plan pays the remaining 70%, you will pay a lower premium because you are taking responsibility for some of the medical payments.


Different types of family health insurance should be investigated when you want to find coverage for your family. Family health insurance is all about getting coverage for your family so no matter what happens, you have coverage. Family health insurance is a protection against catastrophic bills when medical problems, disease or sickness happen.


Types of insurance also include those plans where you must use specific doctors and others where you can visit any doctor you want. Plans also include those that allow you to choose between generic or brand name prescriptions or plans that only allow generic prescriptions.

 


Lance Roberts offers lots of resources and information about finding health insurance at http://www.myhealthinsuranceman.com

 

 

 


Recorvery Rebate Credit
Mileage Deductions
Car Donation Deductions
Bad Debt Right Off
Hybrid Cars Deductions
Tax Cash Today at Western Union
CPA Moms - Services Offered
Tax Preparation
Electronic Filing
FREE IRS Forms
Enrolled Agents
Tax Moms
Recovery Rebate Credit
CPA Moms
Representation before IRS
Non Profit Tax Services
Accounting
Bookkeeping
CPA Loan Letter
$7500 Downpayment for your Home
Medical Home Pages
Medical News
List of Medical Related Articles
Additional Resources
Want to Join the Moms?
Questions for CPA Moms?


What is a CPA Mom?

CPA Moms is trade name given to Accounting and Tax Professionals who chose to work in an “relaxed” environment. 

Some work from home, other work from personal offices.   Not all are moms, there are some dads.  Each CPA Mom is independent and licensed by their state CPA agency.  

 

Being in a relaxed environment has many advantages.  Lower overhead, faster response time, more availability etc.
 
To be a member of CPA Moms, the CPA must ALWAYS be in good standing with their state licensing CPA agency, experienced, and must demonstrate  a high level of ethics, professionalism and proficiency.  

Tax Net Inc, the parent company of the CPA Moms, has developed marketing and on line systems to help qualified CPA’s work from their relaxed environment and offer better service at a lower price to the consumer.  Since the CPA Moms do taxes and accounting of all complexities, there is always a CPA Mom available for every level of work.  


For reliability and dependability of CPA Moms organization click on the Better Business Bureau icon below.
 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Privacy Policy  .....About Us  ......Disclaimer ..........Copywrited 2005  - 2006 & Sponsored by Tax Net Inc