Do Your Own Taxes - Fee from Refund
Claiming Social Security Disability

Death & Taxes

We have Information to Help You with Either

Got Question for a CPA Mom?

IRS wants you to retire Financially Free!     We will answer your questions and give you options about how to become Financially Free when you retire

Tax answers/options when you sell your Home.      We will answer your questions about the tax free home sales and give you options on tax free exchanges

So, You got a letter from IRS?  We can help.    Letters from IRS are scary. We will answer your questions at no charge.

S-Corp, LLC, C-Corp, Partnership - Your Choice?    Selecting the correct Business Entity is confusing.  We will give you the tax options of each Business Entity.

How not to pay taxes when you sell income property.    We will explain how to do a tax free exchange & not pay taxes when you sell your income property.

To pay for Services - Please click on Paypal Logo below

FREE 2008 CPA Moms Tax Review Details
Divorce & Taxes
Offer in Compromise
Installment Payment for Taxes
Credit Reports
Social Security
Do Your Own Taxes - Fee from Refund
Deliquent Tax Returns
Retirement Planning
FREE 2008 Tax Return Review Details
CPA Moms Master Index
Alimony Deductions
Moving Deductions
Contribution Deductions
Job Hunting Deduction
Education Deductions
Adoption Deductions
Medical Deductions
Mileage Deductions
Car Donation Deductions
Bad Debt Right Off
Hybrid Cars Deductions
Educator Deductions


Get a Free Bankruptcy Form Online
Jakob Jelling

If you want to file bankruptcy on your own, you can. You just need to make sure that you get the right bankruptcy form. There are a lot of different places where you can get a bankruptcy form - including online. One thing you should keep in mind, however, is that you should not have to pay for your bankruptcy form. Therefore, if you do look for bankruptcy forms online, make sure that the site you go to is not charging you for them - after all, why pay for something that is readily available free.

One thing that you may want to do if you are getting the forms online is to make sure that the forms are for your location. It is possible that laws are different depending on which state you live in, so if you are not careful, you could end up with the wrong form for your state. You should also check and make sure that you are actually getting a legitimate and official bankruptcy form - that way you will know that your filing was done correctly.

Depending on where you look for your bankruptcy form, you may be able to find some instructions that will help you figure out what information you need to get before you can fill out the bankruptcy forms. Make sure that you follow the instructions well, otherwise you might end up unable to file for bankruptcy, or you might not list the right assets - or get the right things exempted from the bankruptcy proceedings.

If you are at all unsure of what you should do with your bankruptcy form, then you should instead go to an attorney. You will be able to get free forms from your attorney, as well as help in filling them out. This way, you can be sure that you are filling out all of the forms that you need to. You will also be able to get any information that you need regarding which of your belongings are exempt from the proceedings. Also, if you are not sure which type of bankruptcy to file, you can get advice as to whether chapter 7 or chapter 13 is best for you.

Jakob Jelling is the founder of Please visit and learn all about bankruptcy.




Main Menu

Recorvery Rebate Credit
Mileage Deductions
Car Donation Deductions
Bad Debt Right Off
Hybrid Cars Deductions
Tax Cash Today at Western Union
CPA Moms - Services Offered
Tax Preparation
Electronic Filing
Enrolled Agents
Tax Moms
Recovery Rebate Credit
CPA Moms
Representation before IRS
Non Profit Tax Services
CPA Loan Letter
$7500 Downpayment for your Home
Offers-in-Compromise Home Page
Latest Offers-in-Compromise
Offers-in-Compromise Articles
Additional Resources
Want to Joins theTax Moms?
Questions for CPA Moms?

About Us  ......  Disclaimer ..........           Copywrited 2005  - 2006 & Developed by  Tax Net Inc