Do Your Own Taxes - Fee from Refund
Claiming Social Security Disability

Death & Taxes

We have Information to Help You with Either

Got Question for a CPA Mom?

IRS wants you to retire Financially Free!     We will answer your questions and give you options about how to become Financially Free when you retire

Tax answers/options when you sell your Home.      We will answer your questions about the tax free home sales and give you options on tax free exchanges

So, You got a letter from IRS?  We can help.    Letters from IRS are scary. We will answer your questions at no charge.

S-Corp, LLC, C-Corp, Partnership - Your Choice?    Selecting the correct Business Entity is confusing.  We will give you the tax options of each Business Entity.

How not to pay taxes when you sell income property.    We will explain how to do a tax free exchange & not pay taxes when you sell your income property.

To pay for Services - Please click on Paypal Logo below

FREE 2008 CPA Moms Tax Review Details
Divorce & Taxes
Offer in Compromise
Installment Payment for Taxes
Credit Reports
Social Security
Do Your Own Taxes - Fee from Refund
Deliquent Tax Returns
Retirement Planning
FREE 2008 Tax Return Review Details
CPA Moms Master Index
Alimony Deductions
Moving Deductions
Contribution Deductions
Job Hunting Deduction
Education Deductions
Adoption Deductions
Medical Deductions
Mileage Deductions
Car Donation Deductions
Bad Debt Right Off
Hybrid Cars Deductions
Educator Deductions


How to file bankruptcy
Jakob Jelling

US bankruptcy code is very specific regarding how to file bankruptcy.

Bankruptcy code is very confusing and deals with all of the many different types of bankruptcy that a business or person can file. It's important to note that even though people can file different bankruptcy forms, there is still only one main bankruptcy code which deals with all of the different types of bankruptcy in the United States. By "filing chapter 11", or "filing chapter 7", the company is just filing under which chapter of the code best fits its situation.

There are several major differences between the chapters that are in bankruptcy code. For instance, there is a difference between the two most common chapters for bankruptcy filings. Chapter 7 is also called "liquidation" and what happens in this chapter is that all of the extra assets of that company or person are sold off in order to pay most of the outstanding debts. Everything that can be sold for this purpose will be sold, and the debtor will only be left with the few items that can be held back due to exemptions.

Something important to consider about chapter 7 bankruptcy is that the person will still have enough exempted items to hopefully put his or her life back together. This type of bankruptcy is most common when the person in question does not have the resources necessary to pay off his or her debts. Bankruptcy code both explains exactly how to legally go about putting this type of bankruptcy into effect as well as mentioning any special tax provisions that might apply in this case.

The other chapters that are commonly filed under in US bankruptcy code include chapter 11, which is reorganization - basically reorganizing the business or financial situation so that it is possible to pay off all debts in the future. The other two types of bankruptcy are not filed by businesses - chapter 12 is specific to farmers who have personal debts, and chapter 13 is specific to other people with personal debts. In order to file under any of these three chapters, you or your company must have a steady income, and be able to prove this. Once it is proven, your finances will be reorganized so that you can pay off your debts and eventually improve your credit rating.

US bankruptcy code is very specific regarding how to file bankruptcy.




Main Menu

Recorvery Rebate Credit
Mileage Deductions
Car Donation Deductions
Bad Debt Right Off
Hybrid Cars Deductions
Tax Cash Today at Western Union
CPA Moms - Services Offered
Tax Preparation
Electronic Filing
Enrolled Agents
Tax Moms
Recovery Rebate Credit
CPA Moms
Representation before IRS
Non Profit Tax Services
CPA Loan Letter
$7500 Downpayment for your Home
Offers-in-Compromise Home Page
Latest Offers-in-Compromise
Offers-in-Compromise Articles
Additional Resources
Want to Joins theTax Moms?
Questions for CPA Moms?

About Us  ......  Disclaimer ..........           Copywrited 2005  - 2006 & Developed by  Tax Net Inc