Tax Free Exchanges (Turn your speaker on and click on any of following questions)
Need Immediate Help - Call 877-800-1040 or email
Tax Deferred Exchange Home Page
1. Can I exchange for property of less value?
2. Do I have to exchange for the same type of property?
3. Does the exchanges have to been done simultaneously?
4. What is a QI?
5. Will IRS audit a tax free exchange?
6. Can I change the name on the title of the new property?
5 Reasons Why People Lose Their Homes To Foreclosure
Jeffery L. Harriman
Here are five reasons why people lose their homes to foreclosure:
1. Illness - Illness makes it impossible to work and most people when they don't work, they don't make money. Many Americans don't have adequate health insurance, which makes matters worse. When you are ill your base expenses continue and in addition, many times doctor, hospital and the cost of treatment can eat up a person's life's savings in no time at all.
2. Divorce - Divorce causes great physical, emotional and financial strains. Often in a divorce money problems may be hidden from the other partner because they are embarrassed or simply cannot communicate.
3. Money Management - Our educational system fails in a very critical area and that is the area of money management. Poor money management and decision making causes a hopeless spiral of debt that may force you into foreclosure.
4. Death of a Spouse - The death of a spouse may cause the living spouse to shut down emotionally or the death of the bread winner may cause financial hardship.
5. Legal Issues - Our society is very sue happy. Legal problems may force you into foreclosure because you have been sued and have spent all of your life savings on legal expenses.
Don't let yourself become a foreclosure statistic. Educate yourself. www.foreclosuredu.com has resources to help you avoid foreclosure.
Jeffery L. Harriman is a regular contributing author on the subject of foreclosure in the Michianna area. For more information on foreclosure, go to http://www.foreclosuredu.com.
We have Information to Help You with Either
Got Question for about a Tax Free Exchange?
IRS wants you to retire Financially Free! We will answer your questions and give you options about how to become Financially Free when you retire
Tax answers/options when you sell your Home. We will answer your questions about the tax free home sales and give you options on tax free exchanges
So, You got a letter from IRS? We can help. Letters from IRS are scary. We will answer your questions at no charge.
S-Corp, LLC, C-Corp, Partnership - Your Choice? Selecting the correct Business Entity is confusing. We will give you the tax options of each Business Entity.
How not to pay taxes when you sell income property. We will explain how to do a tax free exchange & not pay taxes when you sell your income property.
Complete this form for Carl's Tax Tip on "How to get Tax Free Cash out a Tax Free Exchange"
More Information Less Taxes
Need Cash Quick?
Next Day - 37,127 Locations
Refund Anticipation Loan
Earned Income Credit
Medical & Dental
Divorce & Alimony
Donating Car to Charity
Retire Buying Tax Liens
Borrowing from your 401k
Your Credit Report
Your Social Security
Social Secuity Disability
Tax Preparation Specilities
Truckers - Long Haul/Local
Where is my Refund?
IRS want to give you:
Earned Income Credit
Office in Home